Our readers are important to us, and we are committed to protecting their personal details securely, in accordance with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
What you need to know
Audrey Journal does not collect personal information beyond email addresses entered by readers and information for site analytics, which we use to improve and enhance the Audrey experience.
We will not, unless required to by a government agency or police request, make email addresses available to anyone outside of Audrey Journal.
When you visit the Audrey Journal website, our web servers make a record of your visit and log the following information:
- Your computer’s unique internet address.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you accessed.
- The type of browser and operating system you are using.
- The amount of time spent on our website.
- Your geographic location (general only), type of device used, repeat visits.
- This provides us with information about how Audrey Journal is used and navigated. This information is for Audrey Journal only.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.